Join now

Cozy furnished room in shared accommodation (Zurich)

Dear all

My friend is currently looking for a roommate in a 2-bedroom apartment in Zurich Oerlikon. Serious candidates only!!! Contact: nadege. Protected content

See details below:

Available as of: 01.08. Protected content unlimited

Rent per month: CHF 1’050.00 (incl. WI-FI and any additional costs)

City: Zurich Kreis Protected content

Nearby: The flat is 15 minutes away from the City Center with public transportations. Tram, bus and train are all approximately.
Direct connections to: Zurich Main Train Station (Zürich Hauptbahnhof) - Tram 7, Lake Zurich - Tram 9, ETH Zurich and University of Zurich - Tram 7 or Tram 9.
Also very close to the Zurich airport (approx. 10min by taxi, when no traffic jam). In walking distances: Groceries , swimming pool (indoor and outdoor), fitness center, several restaurants, Bahnhof Oerlikon, Sternen Oerlikon

Room description: Cozy room (15sqm) furnished with one double bed, a small wardrobe and a chest of drawers. It is allowed to add more furniture if needed. spaces to be shared: Bathroom, Kitchen, Living room, Balcony

Flat info: The flat is very spacious, bright, comfortable and clean. I require two months security deposit.

Looking for: Someone who is NOT sensitive to noise (thin walls), tidy, sociable , reliable and friendly. Preferably a weekend commuter (Wochenaufenthalter).

Who am I: I am 30-years old (female). I work as Product Owner for a publishing company. I speak English, German and French fluently and a little bit of Spanish. I am open-minded, friendly and sociable. My hobby is travelling. I am looking forward to your application.