Join now

Creative and Spiritual Development (Zurich)

Hello everyone!

Just a quick post about some Creative and Spiritual Development services I offer here in Zurich.

Q: Are you struggling with a decision, stress, or seeking guidance in your life at the moment?

Q: Would you like to learn to read music or play the piano?

Q: Do you feel your children could benefit from some focused creative time in their week?

I work as a teacher and healer, operating creatively with consciousness to help manifest change in positive ways.

I greatly value laughter, communication, the interaction we have with others and our environments, colour, expression, movement and the intrinsic spirit of our experiences and memories and how these effect every one of us, young and old, in our day to day lives. 

I pursue constructive individual creative development, by guiding each client or student along their unique path towards joy, stability, personal growth, good health, happy and sustainable relationships, a rewarding work life and for children particularly, the development of happiness and a positive and gently empowering sense of self.

In such, I offer professional services in the following fields of Creative Development:

- Piano and Music Tuition

- Angel Tarot Card Readings and Reiki

- Creative Development Tuition for Children

Please consult my website for more information and feel free to contact me with any enquiries.

Protected content

Wishing you a wonderful day!