Join now

Empowering for high qualified Migrants/Remigrants (Zurich)

About us

platform networking for jobs works in a future-orientated and innovative way. We prepare our participants for the Swiss world of work by enhancing their skills to ensure they meet the needs of the job.
platform networking for jobs aims at sensibly using the competences of the participant, to support them in finding a job according to their qualifications. Through our commitment, we enable our participants to access working life in Switzerland.

We use the expertise and the network of committed professionals as volunteer mentors and have a pool of companies offering jobs, internships and mentoring programmes. We also focus on networking with certain departments of the City and Canton of Zurich. We benefit from existing resources and coordinate the services of organisations and institutions.
platform networking for jobs is supported by the city of Zurich, foundations and private donators, volunteers, and co-operates with companies in the private industry

Statements from our participants

The ingenious but simple idea to help each other by a mentor offering his social network and making it accessible to others shows great effect.» Vesna from Belgrade
«With my coach, I analysed the situation, decided upon the appropriate post-graduate studies and found the ideal university. Finally, I could even complete an internship under the guidance of my mentor. It has brought sunshine and hope back into my life.» Eduardo from Quito
«Thanks to the active network cultivated by the platform and its partners, I obtained a very interesting, qualified job in a NGO in the field of integration and culture.» Irina from St Petersburg

Contact us

We look forward to your registration. Please find the registration form for participants and for interested mentors or companies on our website Protected content