Join now

Exceptionally beautiful flat 2 share in ZH Seefeld (Zurich)

Views

Dear all,

I am currently searching for a flat mate for my exceptionally beautiful flat in Seefeld, Zurich. The location is prime and the apartment is one of a kind - four beautiful light-flooded rooms with a top-modern and stylish kitchen, two balconies (one with lake-view) and a separate bathroom and toilette. The apartment is located in a "Altbau" built at the beginning of the 20th century with exceptional charm and stunning architecture. The flat is located in the upper floor of the building. Ceilings are approx. 2.70 m high and the whole flat got fully renovated in Protected content .

In case you would be interested in sharing this unique place with me please feel free to contact me. I am in my late 20ties, working as a consultant in the finance industry and I am an easy, outgoing person. Preferably looking for somebody not only to share the place with but also to match on a personal level in order to have a nice chat or a cup of wine together once in a while.

The rent for the place will be split and amounts to CHF 1'950 including all additional costs as well as Internet fees.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Zurich Forum