Join now

Exceptionally beautiful flat 2 share in ZH Seefeld (Zurich)

Views

Dear all,

I am currently searching for a flat mate for my exceptionally beautiful flat in Seefeld, Zurich. The location is prime and the apartment is one of a kind - four beautiful light-flooded rooms with a top-modern and stylish kitchen, two balconies (one with lake-view) and a separate bathroom and toilette. The apartment is located in a "Altbau" built at the beginning of the 20th century with exceptional charm and stunning architecture. The flat is located in the upper floor of the building. Ceilings are approx. 2.70 m high and the whole flat got fully renovated in Protected content .

In case you would be interested in sharing this unique place with me please feel free to contact me. I am in my late 20ties, working as a consultant in the finance industry and I am an easy, outgoing person. Preferably looking for somebody not only to share the place with but also to match on a personal level in order to have a nice chat or a cup of wine together once in a while.

The rent for the place will be split and amounts to CHF 1'950 including all additional costs as well as Internet fees.

Zurich Forum