Join now

Fab furnished room available in central flatshare (Zurich)

Hi All,

I am away for work until end of November and would like to offer my room for rent. The apartment is great, really spacious and light . 2 mins from Lake Zurich and 2 mins from Bahnhof Enge.

You will be sharing with a great housemate, 27 YO female analyst who works in Zug.

My room is really two rooms, one large bedroom with desk, bed and bed sofa and a great huge window overlooking the Bahnhof Enge. The other it set up as a dressing room with three big wardrobes, chest of drawers and a dressing table. I will measure and email those interested.

The rest of the apartment comprises a large living room/dining room with a great terrace that gets sun almost all day as it is south facing. A bathroom with a separate toilet and a fully equip kitchen.

2000CHF per month which includes electricity, gas, cable TV, high speed internet and a fortnightly cleaning lady.

I love my apartment and I'm sure anyone would be very happy staying here even for a short while. Please come and view to get a feel for the place...

Thanks,

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Zurich Forum