Join now

Flat sharing: 110 sqm, 4th floor with lift in Enge (Zurich)

The apartment is composed by 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 large living room (three areas with dining table, sofas and fireplace), 1 kitchen (dishwasher, fridge, 2 ovens), 2 balconies (big east and small west), 1 big storage room (with heater), independent washing machine and drier machine.
A cleaning lady is in place and there is possibility to rent a garage if needed.
The apartment is furnished (with possibility to add some furniture if is the case) and the room could be basic furnished or unfurnished.
The monthly rent is 1’980 CHF cost included (except electricity internet TV and cleaning lady).
I am an Italian 32 year professional living in Zurich since 4 years, English, Italia and Spanish some basic France and German. I am travelling partially in the week and weekends. Winter season 90% of week end not at home!
I am looking for a professional, international, respectful but easy going flatmate to share this fantastic place with big windows and amazing view on the lake (no smoker).
If you are interested please contact me Protected content mobile Protected content . Pictures and view is available at resuest.
Ciao Lorenzo

Zurich Forum