Join now

FREE- The Expat Card for first 50 replies by PM (Zurich)

Hi InterNations Members!

In the spirit of InterNations I am giving away 50 of The Expat Cards to the first 50 people that Private Message me their full name (as seen on official documentation) as well as your email address and posting address so I can send you the card. There is no weird marketing ploy to this...just want to get the card out there and get people talking about it.

The Expat Card is a Lifestyle Offers card with the Expatriate Community in mind, and gives great offers on products and services in more than 56 establishments (and still more joining) in and around the Zurich area and beyond.

For more info, please go to: Protected content

Business Partners of The Expat Card include:

Globus Protected content Füssli Protected content Protected content dollé personal training
Maison Deluxe Protected content Hotel Protected content spa Protected content the Art of Beauty
Stickerella Protected content Protected content Delux Protected content Red Design
Vero Pilates Protected content Kay Cosmetics Lovers Lane Protected content Food Avenue
Bodybalancing Protected content Mooi Protected content Protected content Photography
Cutting Edge Protected content Protected content Protected content Hygiene Praxis Binz
Toto Protected content Turicum Protected content Protected content Catering
Sundrani Jewelry Manebo Leather Protected content Wagen Protected content Comedy Club
Steinfels Weine Alpha Sprachstudio Passion4Life Protected content + gestaltung
Hitzberger....and many more!

Zurich Forum

Our Global Partners