Join now

Furnished Service Apartment 24 m2 8001Zurich

Hello Everyone,

I'm leaving my service apartment which is located in the heart of Zurich (Rosengasse, Protected content in the Niederdorf area).

The apartment is available from Nov 1 (Oct 31 at the earliest). The location is great. And the apartment is brand new (renovated in Protected content . It's a good choice for relocation or expat to start with in Zurich. Personally, I moved to Zurich from Paris, and man, finding an apartment here is even more difficult than in Paris. I spent one and half month to find an apartment and I'm glad to have this furnised apartment from the beginning which allows me to look for apartment with no stress and explore the best parts of the city easily.

The total rent is Protected content per month.

The minimum stay is 1 month.

Optional room cleaning and change of bed linen and towels every 2 weeks for Protected content . Or you can do it by yourself.

Last but not least, there is a laundry room in the building with washing machine and dryer.

Please contact me at Protected content you are interested. And I can also send you the photos by email for a better idea.