Join now

gently used toys for the little tot in your life (Zurich)

Hello everyone,

I have been moving things around in my daughter's room and we have decided to let go of a few things that she used to love but has recently not been playing with as much.
They are:

- a Pottery Barn wooden kitchen in white with pale pink and teal accents; it features a stovetop with turning knobs that click at the different settings, and an "oven" with two shelves. I am also including a bunch of cooking accessories and food items; all food items are made of wood or fabric, no plastic. The kitchen was originally prices at $189 and the accessories include 4 different sets that vary in price from $14 to $30 each. I would like to have this picked up before Christmas so I would be happy to sell it for 50 francs.

- a doll pram in dark blue with white accents. Foldable, it includes pram's sleeping bag, small pillow and matching diaper bag. Originally CHF 92, you may have it for CHF 20.

- large Lego Duplo box, including 3 different sets, worth around CHF 150. I'm thinking CHF 30.

Would you like to see photos of the items? Please feel free to get in touch through IN or e-mail me at Protected content

Zurich Forum