Join now

Get Involved - Bowling Group (Zurich)

Dear Girls & Guys of Zurich,

How has your start to Protected content ?

For those of you who couldn’t make it to Plaza last Friday missed out big time I tell you. It was so much fun and confirmation if it were needed Internations is THE place to be in this city. Such a fantastic bunch of people.

As you can no doubt imagine, Bubs and LA are pretty busy these days and need some support running this amazing community of ours. I’m looking for some good members to take over the following group as Consuls:

Protected content

All we’re asking is for 2 or 3 people to arrange a get-together once a month. If there’s 3 of you that’s only 4 times a year. Myself and LA will of course provide any support you need. There’s really nothing to it! Conditions: activity is only posted on Internations and no commercial gain.

What’s in it for you? Single handedly the BEST way to get to know likeminded members of the community and the satisfaction of contributing to this wonderful community. Plus you will always have something to talk about at our big events again.

Send either of us or Adela Jones of Internations HQ a message if you’re interested.

Look forward to hearing from you.

See you Sunday at Schloss Sihlberg.

Bubs & LA

Zurich Forum

Our Global Partners