Head of Treasury Reporting (Zurich)
ref. Protected content
A leading Financial Services organisation is seeking a Head of Treasury Reporting for their office in the Switzerland.
Main Responsibilities include:
* Providing insights into the capital structure and financial risks in the balance sheets
* Foreign Exchange and Solvency reports to the Finance Senior Management
* Strategic accounting expertise to the development of financial transactions
* Overseeing accounting for existing transactions and related external disclosures
* Responsible for the execution of the Foreign Exchange (FX) hedging process and analysing/explaining FX results
* Leading a small team of professionals, managing service delivery from local finance teams and the Treasury operations team in Dublin.
* ACA or CPA qualified.
* +5 years professional experience in Accounting/Controlling
* Fluent in English and German knowledge an asset
* EU authorised or Swiss permit holder
If you are interested in applying or would like further information please contact Phil Manley at ASA, Protected content