6.5 rooms, 220m+, top of the line kitchen, granite benchtops, marble floors, huge bedroom and master ensuite, security system and in a quiet area.
Location: Oeschgen (next to Frick)
The house is lovely. It has a number of features that attracted us:
• Rent is 3,600 per month (utilities ~300 per month)
• Modern design, recently built, all mod cons!
• It is a stand alone house, fully detached. Rents for this kind of house (if you can find them), if closer to Zurich we found were usually about 4, Protected content per month
• It is on the IR route for trains (Inter Region, fast trains) – so only 30 min by train to Zurich, and only 20 min to Basel too. So it is really close to visit both Germany and France
• Has a fully enclosed nice back yard with lawn and lots of walking trails from your front door and it is approved for pets/dogs
• Very high standard of fit out, it has granite floors and granite kitchen benchtops in living areas
• 3 stories (3 floors) and spacious, over 300m2 of living space (the photos are from the backyard – and don’t show the ground floor)
• Garage – with automatic door
• Outside parking in your front entrance area - for another 3 cars
• Nice quiet area, friendly neigbours who speak English and are also expats.
• Frick (2 min drive) has a very large COOP, Migros and many restaurants and services etc
• This is the link on the website – the current photos don’t do it justice, we can send you more if you want!
• Oeschgen (next to Frick train station) – has a very low tax rate
• Protected content
If you have any questions - Protected content