Join now

HUGE Monochrome BRIGHT and SPACIOUS Loft (Zurich)

Looking for a roommate to move in May 1st in one of THE NICEST flats in Zürich (Albisrieden, Protected content .

One of two bedrooms in a HUGE, bright 3 1/2 room ultra-modern, sleek, "smart" and eco-friendly apartment Protected content . 4 mins to Tram line 3. Ground floor with floor-to-ceiling windows, and multiple doors to lead to the gardens outside. The room has a couch that turns into a full bed, side table. Closet, desk, and *personal* bathroom. 2 outdoor sitzplatz areas. Common area is fully equipped with all essentials (dishes, cooking appliances, vacuum, etc). Bike storage available. No sign-ups for laundry! Private washer/dryer just for this apartment in cellar. Rent of Protected content includes all utilities - water, electricity, internet, heating, recycling.

I am a 30 year old, female, consultant by profession. I enjoy ballet dancing, bicycling, cooking, reading, going to the gym, enjoying quiet time, taking German lessons, and having dinner parties with friends. I generally have long hours - work hard, play hard :-)

Rooms: 3.5
Price: 1,500.00
Addresse: Protected content
Photos: Protected content
Video: Protected content