Join now

Interior Design Recommendation (Zurich)

I would like to suggest a great interior design service and shop that came recommended to me by a friend. I was looking for something like an interior design consultant & personal shopper as I have no clue and time for/about decorating and where to find what here in Zurich.

I was given the contact for Nina @ Protected content . She speaks English, German, French & Spanish. She Studied design in London, and offers bespoke personalized interior design services for all budgets - either as a consultant by the hour/day, as a personal shopper, or full design projects. In addition she has a cool shop with funky interior décor on Hallwylplatz (near Wiedikon / Stauffacher).

Nina is a dedicated interior designer who listens to her clients and their requirements. She met me at my place to be briefed on the space and what style, concept in addition to my budget. She drove me around to several interior shops. Common ones and some I would never find on my own. Picking out furniture, carpets, curtains, decorations was much fun with her. Even though she has her own store, she never pressured me into buying anything through her - though I did find some great accessories at a good price in her shop.

She also has some great colour palettes for paint and carpet samples which were really unique. After choosing everything she organized the painters, electrician for the lights, furniture delivery etc. It all went very well.

In the end it was right on my budget and I was very impressed with her style and eye for details. If you're looking for such a service, I can highly suggest her.

And check out the shop in Zürich. Very cool!

Protected content

Protected content

Zurich Forum