Join now

InterNations @ Gala Ball St. Moritz (Zurich)

Dear InterNations members,

You are cordially invited to the Grand Gala Ball of Protected content music festival taking place this weekend on Saturday, the 30th of August Protected content the recently opened Carlton Hotel in Sankt Moritz.

If you have no plans for the weekend yet, come to the beautiful Engadine and enjoy world-class music, contemporary art and breathtaking nature at the “top of the world”.

Due to a generous sponsor I am delighted to offer you tickets for our InterNations tables for half price, i.e. 160,-- CHF.

The Gala-Tickets include:

Champagne reception with finger food
3-courses-Gala-dinner
Seat on InterNations Tables

Enjoy the outstanding performances of Noëmi Nadelmann, Jürg Kienberger, Marc Andreae as well as the Orchestra Sinfonica di Milano Giuseppe Verdi and dance the night away in style with (y)our InterNations friends and the Swiss Olympic Team.

For details and booking of your exclusive InterNations tickets please call Graubünden Festival directly on Protected content

As InterNations ambassador I feel very honoured to introduce you personally to our Zurich members and my former home village Sankt Moritz.

Cordially yours,

Johann Christian

Johann Christian Schiessl
Tel.: Protected content
Protected content

PS: Couples, Singles and Couples of Friends are welcome.

Zurich Forum

Our Global Partners