JOB: Data Specialist with German & English (Zurich)
The Team Quality Assurance & Process Excellence in the section Financial Instruments CH is part of the Group Data Services within Wealth Management & Swiss Banking. This team is responsible for the quality assurance in the field of financial instruments data and for delivering process excellence to the various stakeholders / clients in Switzerland and worldwide. The main responsibilities are:
- Developing and implementing new control activities
- Establish new and monitoring existing data manuals
- Analyze and respond stakeholder / client inquiries
- Train and supervise offshore locations
- Execute data analysis for our stakeholders / clients
- Collaboration with IT development to define and implement new business rules in our maintenance systems
We offer an interesting position in a team oriented environment excellent opportunities for further development.
A commercial apprenticeship as well as first professional experience in the field of securities is a must. Further required are strong PC-skills (Microsoft Excel and Access) and fluency in spoken and written English as well as German. In addition, you will be an analytical thinker who has a flair for numbers and knowledge in creating SQL's would be an advantage.
You are flexible and a team player, and a reliable and independently worker and you rule a fast comprehension.
You will make the ideal addition to our team if you enjoy dealing with clients and providing them with a client service of a high standard.
Interested? Please send your CV to Protected content