A vision born on a chairlift, tested in the sand, proven on the urban streets. Skullcandy embodies exclusive designs by some of today’s most notorious artists, fused with team-inspired state-of-the-art technology in both function and form, remixed to a thumping beat. Our Skullcandy corporate office is located at the base of the mtn. in Park City, Utah.
Skullcandy seeks an addition to our Customer Service team. This position works directly with individual customers who call, chat, or e-mail Skullcandy. Customer Service is a key part of the Skullcandy brand and a very important part of our business.
• Attend the Customer Service line phone calls and attend each customer’s questions
• Correspond with customers via e-mail or online chat to address any inquiries
• Create an excellent customer experience to make current customers become repeat customers
• Support Skullcandy.com and answer customer questions relating to orders and product
• Process incoming warranty requests, including product analysis
• Support other department needs as available or needed
Important Skills and Qualities:
• Working knowledge of Skullcandy products and culture
• Excellent customer service communication skills: in writing, on the phone, and in person
• Demonstrated punctuality and strong work ethic
• Ability to maintain high-quality work in repetitive and stressful situations
• Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and similar programs
• Accounting and billing experience a plus
• Language skills required: English, German and preferably a third European language (Spanish, Italian or French)
• E-Mail your resume and a cover letter to Protected content Due to a high volume of resumes, we will only contact well-qualified candidates for further interviews.