Join now

Kreis 6: Large & bright room available (Zurich)

Grüezi mitenan

As of now/April 15/May 1, I am looking for a new flatmate.

Location: The apartment is located in the residential, charming and yet very central Kreis 6. Tramlines 7 and 15 pass by (stops Sonneggstrasse and Oettikerstrasse). 10min walk to HB. Bakery and a small grocery can be found around the corner. 4th floor with a lift.

Flat: it is about 100m2 big and consists in a large living room (with a fireplace), a balcony with a sensational afternoon/evening light, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom (with shower, bathtub and WC), a separate WC as well as two rooms (yours and mine). Also included: a basement with storage store, private washing machine and tumbler.

Room to rent: the room is about 25m2; has two windows that gently welcome the sunrays from noon until the crepuscule. A large wardrobe and a desk are orphans and can therefore be adopted.
Price: 1'470 CHF/month all inclusive (rent, internet, extra charges).

I’m looking for: somebody aged around Protected content , with a fixed contract (professional, Ph.D, post-doc), male/ female; somebody world-minded with a subtle sense of humor, a taste for debating and cooking.
Arrogance and party-animals are not welcome.

I am: turning 30 this year, speak EN/FR/GE/IT/sarcasm, in Zürich since 2.5 years with a delightful stop-over in Rome and serving as a consultant in political communication. I’m a Europe-lover, a great reader and writer and I love cycling.

If this add raises your interest, please drop me an email at Protected content with some lines of description. I look forward to meeting you.

Timo

NB: pictures sent on demand

Zurich Forum