Our client is a rapidly expanding global organization specialized in fiduciary services, fund administration and other financial services. Presently their organization employs more than 5,000 people in more than 44 countries worldwide.
We are looking, for a Legal Support, based in Zurich, Switzerland:
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be, inter alia:
• You will support to the Head of Legal in Luxembourg in all legal and corporate matters of the company in Switzerland and will in particular assist with
o Corporate secretarial and regulatory items;
o Review of Distribution Agreements and/or Retrocession/Trailer Fee arrangements on behalf of the company and our clients with the different asset managers or fund management companies.
• Review service agreements between the company and the clients.
• Maintain up to date of the current Swiss regulations around distribution and Collective Investment schemes
• Communicate with asset managers, clients and other company offices worldwide;
• Build up and maintain a good network of international contacts, such as peers in the industry, clients and counterparties.
• Manage day-to-day legal tasks of the business with clients and asset managers and ensure proper coordination and communication between the several internal and external parties.
• Meet client’s and internal deadlines.
• Ensure services are aligned with the company’s decisions, policies, procedures and existing operating models.
• Ensure services are aligned with the protection of the Managers/Directors of the client’s company.
The following skills, experience and qualifications will be highly regarded:
• Have a University Degree in Law or qualification as Paralegal;
• Fluent in English and German. French or another language is a considered an asset.
• Expertise in setting up and review of Distribution Agreements;
• A good understanding of business operations and processes and quality execution experience.
• Ability to represent the company internally and externally
• Communicative personality and have teamwork and team management skills and also have the ability to work autonomously;
• Self starter and able to define priorities;
• Be dynamic, proactive, trustworthy and loyal.
The offer: Working with our client means entering a dynamic, international and growth-orientated group of companies. They will provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development. The client provides an entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work and the opportunity to share knowledge.