Join now

LIGHT-FLOODED MAISONETTE AT ZüRICHBERG – LAKE VIEW (Zurich)

CHARMING, LIGHT-FLOODED MAISONETTE AT ZüRICHBERG WITH LAKE AND ALPS VIEW
I sublet my apartment from 15 June Protected content 15 June Protected content . The apartment is completely furnished and comes with WIFI, cable TV, etc. for Protected content a month. Please PM me if you are interested.

APARTMENT
This charming, light-flooded maisonette apartment at Zürichberg with lake and Alps view comes with a stunning vista across the city of Zurich to Uetliberg, to be enjoyed from the kitchen, living room and bedroom.

The villa is located in the old-established elegant residential area (mansion district) Fluntern, one Tram stop from the zoo. The very generously laid out 2,5 room maisonette apartment covers an area of 3 floors and has a separate entrance in the front part of the garden.

It is ideal for a couple or when single. The neighbours are exceptionally friendly and the neighbourhood is exceedingly relaxed and quiet. The apartment is very cosy and invites to linger.

Migros and Spar, drugstore and post office are at 5min walking distance as well as Tram stop Toblerplatz and cable car Rigiblick. By Tram it takes 10min to the city centre as well as to main station by car you are at the airport within 15min. In 5min walking distance the is Zürichberg peak with a panorama walk and local recreation area.

Zurich Forum