Join now

Looking for a new apartment (Zurich)

Hi everybody,

my name is Michele and I am looking for a new apartment where to move with my girlfriend. To-date she is pregnant and, finger crossed, she will give birth in May. For this reason we are looking for a new location starting in July. I say July because my rental contract expires June the 30th, but if I find something that we both like I will move there even before if it's necessary.
We would love to find smt in Kreis 1, 8, 4 or 7 but not too far from the University of Zurich (Ramistrasse 74). In fact, I work there and I would love not to be too far from my place. Also, I would prefere a place in which my girlfriend would not feel to far from the centre of Zurich or from commodities for her and the baby.
Unfortunately our badget at the moment is not too high, because I am the only one having a salary. I hope next year we will be able to afford something more spacious and confortable especially for the baby, but for the moment I cannot afford more than 2.600 franchs per month (maximum). I know it's a dream but if someone has or know someone who has a 3/4 rooms apartment to rent in these areas please contact me. Of course other areas will also be evaluted. I do not know the city perfectly, and this is the main reason why I picked those zones.
We are very friendly, quiet and lovely people, and I will be greatfull if some offer will arrive.
Please no SCAM, I already passed thru this twice.
You can contact me or here or at my email adress Protected content