After 5 years living and working abroad I am moving back to Zurich in June. My girlfriend will move to Switzerland too. She is Swedish and currently living in Stockholm. She is now looking for a challenging position in accounting/finance in Zurich and surrounding, preferably in an international environment. She has more than 10 years’ experience in accounting/finance, currently leading the finance department of a small sized company in Stockholm including 4 staff. Some of her key tasks in the current position:
• Heading the finance department consisting of four employees
• Managing the daily operations within accounting
• In charge of the monthly and yearly account closing
• Responsible for the annual report at company and group level
• Budget and forecast process at company and group level
• Compiling reports and ad hoc analyses for the management
• Bank and cash flow coordination
• Corporate income tax, tax and VAT declaration
• Contact person for auditors, banks and tax authorities
She is fluent in English and will be on advanced level in German until summer. She is flexible regarding the start date, preferably some when around July/August/September but even June could work.
CV and more details can be provided, just PM me.
Any hints and support is highly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.