Join now

Looking for industrial companies in Zurich

Hello everyone,

I need your help to establish a list of industrial companies (preferably working on international projects) in the Zurich area.

Let me first tell you shortly about me. I am a french industrial & mechanical engineer who have been working in Germany for the last 5 years as a technical project manager (change and configuration manager to be exact) in the aeronautic field. I hold a master's degree and speak french, english and german fluently. For personal reasons and also because I fell in love with Zurich :), I am looking to continue my career in this wonderful city.

More to the point, I want to add that I am not at all restricted to the aeronautic world, in the contrary. Project management is applicable in every industrial areas and I am a very curious person. Of course, I already know some big companies based in Zurich: Siemens, ABB, Bombardier, Ernst&Young but I am also interested in smaller companies, suppliers, consulting companies.

If you have any idea of industrial companies (heavy industry, automotive, consulting, anything) in Zurich, don't hesitate and fire away.

Thanks a lot in advance!!!