Join now

Looking for partner for real estate workshop (Zurich)

Looking for partner for 3-days real estate workshop: "Brick Buy Brick", Zürich,Nov Protected content 2014
Hi all

Now the bank interests are very low so I wanted to learn more about real estate investing and bought a ticket to attend a 3-days intensive real estate workshop in Zürich next weekend. It is organised by Tigrent learning, a professional company in UK,the Tigrent Team seems very professional from the pre-event seminar in Geneva, that took place on Wednesday, September 24, Protected content , 6:30PM, at The Novotel Geneva Centre. They will cover all the essential points on real estate investing at the workshop in Zürich from choosing one or several real estate pieces, getting a bank credit,buying to invest, taxation issues etc...
The workshop 's title in Zürich is Brick Buy Brick, and associated with the teachings of real estate entrepreneur & successful businessman Robert Kiyosaki. All documents will be given in English, you'll have the occasion to get a personal professional advisor. Schedule:
Friday 7/11/14: 9.00am – 7:00pm, Saturday: 9:00am - 6:00pm, Sunday 9/11/2014: Protected content
I can invite a partner and share the costs of the 800CHF ticket for the event:Rich Dad Education's Brick Buy Brick workshop with him or her, so the costs will be 400CHF/person for an intensive workshop that will last 3 days. Please contact me by email if interested as soon as possible, serious persons who want to invest in real estate or buy a piece of property. I'll then give you more info and forward the email from Tigrent Learning. First come, first served. I must provide myself the name of the chosen partner to the organising committee as soon as possible since i paid already the costs of the ticket to attend the workshop. Best regards Phi H Do ( Protected content )

Zurich Forum

Our Global Partners