Join now

Mortgage broker in Switzerland (Zurich)

Hi,
if you are playing with the idea of buying your own property in Switzerland or have already something concrete in sight, and want to get various mortgage quotes and someone who explains you how the financing works; how much cash do you need to bring, how to repay the mortgage, how much do you need to repay, what happens to your mortgage if you leave Switzerland, do you need to sell the property or can you keep it and rent, do you need to pay penalty if you repay before agreed term, are you a US-person and many other questions that my clients have, I can answer and help you to finance your own home or your investment property in Switzerland.

I’m a pension and financial advisor at Switzerland largest life and pension firm Swiss Life. My clients are typically foreigners who have insufficient pension savings. They don’t know the Swiss pension and mortgage system very well and are uncomfortable dealing with financial advisors. They therefore end up paying higher mortgage rates, premiums, high fees and more taxes, and face an uncertain retirement. I help them to better understand basic financials and how the Swiss system by speaking in plain language. Typically I generate annual savings of Protected content and help them to earn a much better retirement income.
For mortgages I act as a broker. Do you have a property in your home country and think if you could use that here as downpayment? Several that kind of cases have gone over my desk. Understanding the Swiss real estate system is essential to make right choices and save huge amount of money.

Zurich Forum