Join now

MSc. in International Security and Law seeking job (Zurich)

My name is Roberto Ponsi and I'm a bilingual (English/) Finnish university student. I'm soon starting my 2nd year of my Masters degree in International Security and Law. I will be enrolled at the University of Zürich, Department of Law, for the coming academic year. I'm searching for part time employment during my studies and full time employment following my graduation. I have the possibility of doing my Masters Thesis with a company which would allow me to work full time during the Protected content semester.

I hold a Bachelors of Science in European Studies from the University of Southern Denmark.
- Main subject areas: EU law, regional development, politics and culture
- Minor subject areas: regional economics, project management, marketing, communication and statistics
- Thesis topic: “The European Union’s Foreign and Security Policy: The case of North African unrest and migratory flows to Europe”

The main subject areas of my Masters degree are the following: international law, international relations, war & warfare, international security, and ethics of war.

I have work experience in the fields of customer service, end user sales / sales representative, and public relations. As extra curricular activities I have been very invested in event organization and debating at my university and high school. I have experience with organizing events for Protected content .

You can contact me at roberto. Protected content and I will be more than happy to send you my Curriculum Vitae!

Thank you for taking your time to read this,

Roberto Ponsi