Join now

New Zurich Social Group

Hey everyone,

Hope you are all having a great weekend. Thanks again to Samira and JJ for hosting the Freebirds BBQ yesterday. It looked like you all had a good time, sorry I was only able to pass by briefly!

Our community continues to go from strength to strength growing in size and the variety of its members. (Did you know we are heading towards 13,000 members!) In addition to the main events organised by your co-ambassadors, our Activity Group Consuls run an awesome range of groups catering for all manner of interests, language groups and so on. One glaring gap in our community was a LGBT group where members of this community can connect with like-minded members, share experiences living in Zurich. Many of the larger Interantions groups (ie. New York) have such groups so we felt it was high time we also set up.

With this in mind Laura Anne and I have established the Zurich “LBGT-friendly Group”. We will look to host our first social event (either drinks or weekend coffee) in the next few weeks. To get things started LA and I are acting as Group Consuls, but if you would be interested in taking over the reins we would be happy to hear from you.

Feel free to PM either LA or myself if you want any further details!

Laura Anne & Chris

Zurich Forum

Our Global Partners