Join now

Offering free room in shared flat- April to August (Zurich)

hi there,

I'm offering a free room in a shared flat (3.5 rooms) close to Bahnhof Hardbrücke (2 min walking distance). From there, the public connections are very good (2 min to the Main Station, 5 min to Oerlikon, 2 min to Altstetten by train or several bus lins /trams in nearly all directions).

The room is 16 m2 with a separate toilette. The living room and open kitchen (50m2) and the loggias (25m2) are shared. wifi/tv are available. wash machine and tumbler are in the flat as well. Cleaning service (1x per week) is included in the monthly price of Protected content . for a furnished room the price would be slightly higher.

The room/flat is ideal for professionals coming to Zürich as a first place from where to look for a permanent residence and getting to know the city first. it is a very urban and modern area with a lot of nice restaurants and has a lot more to offer...

Also some words about myself: I'm 33 years old, half Swiss half Argentinian, working in Consulting, football freak/fan, open minded. :) would be great to find a trustworthy , easy going and respectfull person to share the flat with.

if you are interested, please contact me directly via private message to Protected content . there I can also provide you with some pictures...

Thx and looking forward to hear from you,