Join now

Orange International flatrate to give away (Zurich)

Hi everybody,

I have heard from numerous places that I should post my offer here, which makes a lot of sense, as it is a contract suited to the needs of expats.

Sadly, I will leave Zurich due to a new job opportunity abroad and got stuck with a mobile contract which - much to my surprise - can't be terminated. The only way to circumvent a very pricy termination fee is to hand the contract over to someone else.

But first what I have to offer: It is a contract which is called "unlimited international", and is a flatrate ( Protected content ) to Europe. Included is a 1 gig data flatrate with high speed 4g connection and a mobile box. The price is 85 CHF / month and the contract is valid until 6th of April Protected content . Please note the contract does not include roaming costs when calling from abroad.

I am offering a compensation of Protected content in cash ( no money transfers whatsoever) for anybody interested. To make this work we have to meet in person at an Orange shop in Zurich and sign the contract over, which would be possible for me until noon on Monday 28th of April, so please hurry :)

Thanks for your interest,

Lukas

Zurich Forum