Join now

Personal trainer in the Seefeld region (Zurich)

About

I have 12 years experience in professional athletics having competed fort he Swedish National Team in heptathlon. I hold a degree in biomedicine from the Karolinska Institute and King’s College London. Combining my athletic experience with my knowledge of biochemistry and nutrition, I tailor make a holistic program specially designed for You and Your needs.

Personal Training

I create and implement individualized training programs to achieve your fitness objectives safely and efficiently. Personal training sessions can be held outdoors, in the privacy of your own home or in your fitness center. My personal training approach is designed to uniquely challenge and motivate you, encourage and jump-start your immediate and long-term fitness goals.

Personal Cooking

As an optional addition, I offer to assess your current nutritional habits to create a food plan to supplement your workouts with a comprehensive nutrition program tailored to your body’s specific needs. The meals will be cooked according to the philosophy: seasonal, regional, tasty.

One-to-one training costs Protected content

A 10x training bundle costs Protected content

A one-time nutrition consulting costs Protected content

Personal cooking costs 50 CHF for 2 meals and 2 snacks
Protected content for 3 meals and 2 snacks

Contact me for further information!

Zurich Forum