Quality apartment, Rehalp tram 11&18, flexi period (Zurich)
We are going travelling from the end of the year for ca. six months so our flat is available to rent from around the end of December. Start and end dates of the rental are flexible so happy to discuss what works for you.
A link with photos is below, but to summarise:
- A well-built, quality apartment in a small block of six apartments all with live-in owners. Very smart building and street.
- We are on a gradient so the front of the apartment is on the first floor and has the living area and large west-facing balcony looking at Uetliberg and getting the sun from mid-day to sunset. Good light generally and gets some lovely sunsets. The rear of the apartment is ground floor and has a leafy garden with a large terrace (great for entertaining) with eight-seater sofa, bbq, lighting and lots of fruit bushes. Gets the morning sun and, most importantly, direct sun from around 2pm to sunset.
- On a quiet residential street at the top of Zollikon (lower tax area), 6 min walk from Rehalp tram stop Protected content S18). 19 mins to Paradeplatz or HB door to door. Rebwiesstrasse bus stop is 3 mins away. The location is a great blend of quiet area with the forest, swimming pools, ability to get out of town etc and speed into the city. It's much closer and quicker than a map will portray
- Very well appointed apartment with Gaggenau kitchen, lots of storage space, spot lights on dimmers, underfloor heating, solid oak floors etc
- Open plan living and dining area with floor to ceiling windows with electric blinds, integrated fireplace and the balcony
- two bedrooms, one currently used as a large office and guest room but up to you how to use it. The bedroom we use has extensive built-in wardrobes
- two stylish and well-equipped bathrooms, one with walk-in shower and the other with a large, comfortable bathtub under dimmable lights
Protected content living area plus own laundry and storage room in the cellar. Is a good space for two adults, given the storage space in the flat and in the rest of the building, plus the balcony and large garden. Feels bigger than 106m2
- underground parking for one car
- communal bike rack in cellar
- Forest is at the end of the road and great for walking, running and biking. The famous Zollikon swimming pool is two blocks away. Supermarkets from a 1 min drive or 10 min walk.
More here: Protected content
Please send me a PM if interested and I'll be pleased to answer any questions, discuss dates and arrange a viewing. We speak English, German and Spanish.