Join now

Renting a room in a bright, modern apartment (Zurich)

Views

Starting earliest June 1st or later, I’m looking for a new flatmate for my 89 m2 flat in Arianestrasse, Zürich Seebach. The flat is modern and very bright due to large floor to ceiling windows and the winter garden. Your room is 12 m2 and unfurnished so you can decorate it yourself. The rest of the apartment including the large living room, kitchen, WC and winter garden are common area. On top of high quality furniture, the common area has amenities including:

- washing machine and tumble drier
- large fridge and freezer
- dish washer
Protected content 4K TV
- Xbox One S
- microwave, coffee maker and so on

I also have storage space in the cellar. Outside the building there’s an outdoor area with a ping pong table, table football, picnic tables and visitor parking.

Nearby you’ll find an outdoor pool, various sports fields and parks as well as a wide range of shops. The flat is also very well connected. In 15 minutes you are at the Zürich main station and in Protected content you can reach the most important locations in Zurich. Also, the closest train station (Oerlikon) is only 8 minutes away and the airport 10 minutes away with a direct bus connection. By car it takes only Protected content to A1 which is perfectly connected to the Swiss motorway network.

I, your potential future flat mate, am a 27 years old IT consultant working in the Zürich area. I’d prefer to rent the room for a like minded young professional, but that’s not a strict requirement. I prefer a long term flatmate but might be willing to negotiate a shorter lease. I'm waiting to hear from you!

Here's an album of images from the apartment: Protected content

P.S. The monthly rent of Fr. 1,100 includes everything (billag, heating, water, electricity).

Zurich Forum