Join now

room 16m2 (in shared flat) to rent (Zurich)

Dear all,

Are you planning on moving to Zurich but you are not sure yet where to rent a flat, which areas to look for and you are tired of traveling back and forth only to queue up with loads of other people to have a glimpse at a possible flat?

De-stress -> I am renting out a furnished room in my 3 room flat for one up to three months or upon agreement. Starting from November on. That would give you time to check on living possibilities without stress and the weight of a complete household to move.

My flat is in Kreis 10, Wipkingen, a lively and hip area in Zurich where you find all amenities you need for a living : fitness center, Coop, Migros, Postoffice, pharmacy, laundry...You have connections to the city as well as to the airport (direct connection from Wipkingen Bahnhof to the airport). Within Protected content you'll reach the university / ETH or city center, main station by bus or tram.

My flat is an existing old dwelling with a lot of charm and furnished fondly. I have two cats who would like and seek company of a potential flat mate. The house is located near Hönggerberg. Within 10 min you reach the outskirts of the city and the near forest or the river. It has two balconies, a shared kitchen and bathroom. Washing is possible at any time, the neighbours are easy going. It is a non smoker household.

I am 38 years old and I work for the city of Zurich. I love dancing, swimming, going to the gym, and going to art openings. I am Networker and I love culture. I am easy going, flat sharing prooved, cosmopolitan, open for new people and cultures. I look for a like-minded person who enjoys to drink a glass of wine in the kitchen from time to time.
I am also looking for a mature, tidy and toughtful person who likes to get to know more of the city, I call home since more than 10 years.

Rent: 950.00CHF per current a month (incl. WLAN, electricity, water etc., clear linens, towels => washing you have to pay yourself )
not incl. is the cleaning lady : approx. 100CHF (comes twice a month, we will share the costs equally)

If you are intrigued send me some lines in a privat message. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Zurich Forum