Sales representative – Business developer MSF (Zurich)
Sector: Luxury (Cosmetic, Fashion, Health & Wellness, Jewelry & Watches, Lifestyle and Hospitality) Salary: On commission – % on sales
Contract Type: Freelance
Job Description: Sales representative – Business developer MSF
Creative, innovative, fashion & luxury management with a modern vision. Experienced to help, create and deliver award winning, project management, luxury & lifestyle packages, extraordinary events and brand communications.
Our Vision is quiet simple; we strive to deliver sustainable business solutions while developing, cultivating and maintaining a successful relationship with our clients.
We have vast executive experience, working across industries from Financial Service, Fashion, Luxury, Government and various other Private & Publicly Held entities.
Fashion, Lifestyle & Luxury management, Brand communication, Sales & Marketing and Event Consulting.
Our Fashion, Lifestyle & Luxury Management Company is growing.
For one of our product: “MagnifiSense Fair | Magnificent Swiss luxury event” ( Protected content ) we are looking for a Sales Representative / Business developer to join our dynamic team and be part of that magnificent event.
We are looking to hire sales-driven professionals with a keen eye for detail to manage and develop our client relationships at this premium event. The candidate will be expected to be mature, professional and responsible in their dealings with new and established clientele as well as being aggressively sales- driven.
If you have a flair for luxury events, presentable with fantastic communication skills and are looking for an opportunity to grow your professional skills, we encourage you to apply.
￼Responsibilities and Duties:
- Aggressively seek new contacts and maintain working relationships with all industry connections, corporate promotional contacts, staffing as well as event and booking representatives.
- Develop and generate new sales opportunities through canvasing, cold calling and prospecting.
- Establish and maintain relationships and communications clients with industry influencers, key community and strategic partners for maximum exposure.
- Consultative selling: understanding the concerns and needs of the prospect & client to solidify the relationship.
- Create and present business service options to prospects: follow up as necessary to provide additional information and close deals!
- Market research & lead generate
- Keep manager informed on all negotiations in an efficient and timely manner.
- Handle client correspondence & customer service
• Strong communication skills with excellent bonding & rapport ability.
• A service-oriented mind-set with high energy and an infectious personality.
• Effective presentation skills and no fear of asking for the sale!
• Experienced within the luxury industry
• Prior B2B sales position helpful but not required.
• Always-positive attitude are a must to be considered for our unique entrepreneurial
• Focused & Self-motivated
• Sense of ethic and honest
• Excellent communicator & telephone voice
• Good network and own portfolio
• Social Media experienced with LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
Currently we have commissioned-based incentive plan, with bonus for the right candidate.
If you are interested, please apply to our energetic, success-driven atmosphere by sending a resume, reference letter and clear professional headshot to Protected content