Join now

Seeking a job in events/ sales & marketing/ admin. (Zurich)

Dear All,

I have six years experience and educational background in event management, sales and marketing, business tourism management, sponsorship coordination, guest services and administration.

Related to my skills I am looking for a position (being that volunteering/ internship or paid full time or part time) in Cantons Zurich or Aarau (I would also consider other places too).

I studied Events Management, Business Tourism Management and Project Management in the United Kingdom and I also lived, worked and studied in Asia for 4 years (Indonesia and China).

My English is fluent and I am at a good level with Spanish too. I speak basic Chinese Mandarin and I am currently studying German.

I am highly self-motivated and self-disciplined, have strong organization, planning and multitasking skills and excellent customer service skills. Besides, I communicate well across different cultures, nationalities and hierarchical levels.

I am looking forward to your ideas on which organizations may benefit from my skills and experience, or if you are looking someone with my experience and skills don’t hesitate contacting me at Protected content .

Thank you!

Livia

Zurich Forum