Join now

Seeking for a new job. German or English speaking (Zurich)

Dear all,

searching for a new job in the payment industriy or any interesting area for Key Account-/ Business Development.

I have 12 years of combined employment experiences in key account management and development, marketing and sales, entertainment, brand management, (football-) licensing, loyalty programs, as well as advertising and promotions.

I am a person who is good at recognising needs & wants of customers by putting myself in their position. My efficiency and reliability with an innate ability to handle projects from the inception stage to realisation allows me to often exceed clients and employees expectations.
During the course of my employment history, I have often been commended for strong communication and interpersonal skills. This has enabled me to develop and maintain an excellent and productive working relationship.
I consider myself to have very good business acumen, which in turn has meant good sales results. In terms of soft skills, I remain calm under pressure and I positively enjoy working as part of a team.

Looking foeard for any hont or support.

Many thanks!

Zurich Forum