Join now

Show your products and services! (Zurich)

We would like to offer you an opportunity to showcase your products and services!
With 4 other entrepreneurs active in the areas of medicine, health, safety and nutrition we organize an event for the third time, an English-speaking HEALTHY and SAFETY DAY in Zürich on the 11. March Protected content . This event is filled with interesting topics, exciting speakers, and hands-on workshops focused on health, nutrition, safety, and energy/wellness. Check out our speakers list - you will find the topics very interesting, I am sure!
Protected content
Beside the workshops and presentations we are looking for exhibitors to showcase their products and services. We would be happy to welcome you represented in our exhibition area. The stand ( table) costs Protected content if you register and pay till the end of September.
Our combination of expert seminars and workshops and exhibition is an ideal opportunity to put your products, services in front of this engaged audience and interact with potential customers and clients.
The event will be held on the 11th March, Protected content Zürich. You can find information about Health and Safety Day here: Protected content
I can send you a detailed information kit in English if you are interested, please send me an e-mail to Protected content .
We would be very happy to have you as an exhibitor on our event.
Regards
Judit

Zurich Forum