Sourcing Specialist for Recruiting and Training (Zurich)
Job title: Sourcing Specialist for Recruiting and Training
Professional buyer who has experience in the strategic and tactical procuring of professional services. Preferably you obtained your experience in the categories of recruiting and training, but also specialists of other sourcing categories are welcomed. The open position is residing in the Supply & Demand Management organization (SDM), which directs and controls all supply management activities (covering all third party external spend categories) as a shared service function and global competence centre for the entire bank. Within SDM, a global team addresses all professional services third party spend. Currently we are looking to recruit a versatile professional to complement the global team Professional Services Sourcing. You will independently negotiate framework agreements with recruitment services and training suppliers. You will plan and execute professional services initiatives to generate benefit of cost reduction as well as risk mitigation and compliance adherence, but will also drive efficiency and process enhancements. You will be responsible to support the development of a sourcing strategy for professional services, in particular recruiting and training.
• Higher education (i.e. University BA and/or MA) is a plus
• Sourcing experience preferably in the recruiting and training or services space
• Strong and proven negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills capable of diplomatic interface and teamwork within organization and outside vendor community
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and German are prerequisite
• Experience in preparing top management presentations
• Fosters innovation and creativity within the department - ability to think "outside the box"
• Cost focused, with emphasis on quality, value and efficiency
• Project management experience
• Having worked in the recruiting or training industry is a plus
If this opportunity is of interest please send me your CV to Protected content