Spacious, quiet 4.5-ZW in family friendly Kloten (Zurich)
We are looking for someone to take over our apartment from 1 March Protected content we are returning to Australia.
The flat is very conveniently located near Zurich Airport (5min drive) and most importantly is very quiet with excellent transport links into Zurich Hauptbahnof Protected content from Kloten Balsberg station (5 min walk from flat). Kloten is a very welcoming and family friendly Gemeinde with many organised activities for children.
Pictures available in google link: Protected content
Address : Am Balsberg, Protected content
No. of rooms: 4.5
Rent per month: CHF 2,015 includes Nebenkosten
No. of floors: 1
The apartment offers:
- Large spacious light filled open plan living room and dining room (plenty of natural light during winter)
- three large bedrooms
- two bathrooms (one with bath/shower)
- large private balcony with view directly onto green farming land and pond
- Kitchen with ceramic stovetop and dishwasher
- Parquet flooring throughout the apartment (ex. kitchen and bathrooms)
- Reduit (large storage room within apartment)
- large cellar
- large shared washroom
- covered secure bicycle storage
- Garage parking available for CHF 134.00 p/m, outside parking available for CHF 55.00 p/m
- Excellent transport links: 5min walk to Kloten Balsberg Station, 15min Fast train from Kloten Balsberg to Zurich HB , 2min train to Opfikon, frequent bus connections into the city (5min walk to bus stops), Autobahn (1min drive)
- Aldi (5min walk), Kloten Centre with many shopping facilities including Migros & Coop (5 min drive or 15min walk), Kloten
- Sports Centre Schluefweg with indoor and outdoor swimming pools and ice rink for hockey etc...
We have never had any issues with noise from the airport. It is surprisingly very quiet for the location.
If you are interested we would be very happy to hear from you and show you the flat.
We can be reached via:
- email Protected content or
- mobile Protected content husband James's phone) or
- whatsapp Protected content am still using my UK phone)