Join now

Spacious Room for Rent in Nürensdorf From Jun/Jul (Zurich)

My photography and marketing skills aren't the best 😀 but here goes...

We are looking for a new flatmate, we have a spare room in a 4.5 apartment located in the tranquil environment of Nürensdorf, Zurich (Alte Lindauerstrasse). The room size is large at 17 metres sq and furnished; with bed, wardrobe and a desk.

It is within Protected content of the airport (Flughafen), Oerlikon, Opfikon, Balsberg and at most 40 mins to Zurich HB.

We have 1 shower room and 1 bathroom each with it's own toilet facilities.

There is plenty of storage in the apartment and keller (cellar).

Monthly rent:
sFr. 950.- (includes electricity, UPC cable internet and Billag bills )

It is available from:
01.06. Protected content July and can be rented for at least 3 months till October)

Hope this is clear 🙂

About Us:

Currently, there are three guys from the UK that's myself (Wale - Network Engineer), Akin (Data Scientist) and Keith ( UK/Irish Business owner). We are all expats working in Zurich. I (Wale) will be away for at least about 3 months so the room is available for short let till about October. If needed for a bit longer we can come to an arrangement.

We will prefer someone with a stable job, clean, tidy and sociable ( Protected content ) flatmate. We can arrange for you to view it. Skype sessions can also be arranged if calling from abroad but before June.

That's all but if you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact me via PM - unfortunately, my Facebook access these days is limited but Facebook PM will always be available.

Zurich Forum