We are looking for an Executive secretary (Zurich)
As an Executive Assistant you provide administrative support to a Senior VP and direct staff of Senior Directors and Directors. You provide a wide variety of support which may include research and data analysis tasks, preparation of reports and recommendations, and coordination between departments and outside parties. To be successful you will have strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations; analytical abilities in order to gather, organize, summarize and report information; and strict attention to detail in creating communications and presentations.
- Work closely with Executives and Directors on issues/projects of a highly confidential nature related to employee information, legal matters, and company information; maintain strict confidentiality.
- Coordinate and prepare materials including presentations for meetings both internal and external.
- Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes.
- Arrange complex and detailed global travel plans and itineraries compile documents for travel-related meetings for the Senior Vice President.
- Act as the project and logistic manager for annual executive offsite and Global department meetings.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible.
- Schedule calls and meetings.
- Organize programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating presenters and controlling event budget.
- Assist with various research projects and/or special projects
English and German mandatory.
Great place to work at!