Join now

WG room available now in lovely WG on the Limmat (Zurich)

Hi!
My flatmate decided to postpone her return from her travels in NZ, so here I am, looking for a female flatmate for those two months. You can move in on the 27th or 28th of February, and stay until the end of April. There might be the chance she keeps travelling so, who knows, it might become a longer-term thing.

The room is Protected content , so count for Protected content a month.
The apartment is a parterre in a very green area, with a patio/small garden, immersed in a green area and with view of the Limmat! nearest tram stop is Fisherweg Protected content also the lines 13, 4 and 46 are a few minutes walk from the house. Lovely big and airy sitting room leading to the patio, big furnished bedroom for you, nice bathroom with bathtub & shower, functional kitchen with breakfast table (and of course my room). Additional storage space if needed in the cellar and/or attic.

YOU: should be a tidy girl, quietish type but chatty (not a party type), with flatsharing experience and good cleaning standards. You should be tolerant of a bit of noise(I often work evenings and weekends so if you have a superlight sleep and don't want to wear earplugs, it might be an issue) and considerate towards others. Age Protected content , strictly non smoker. Doesn't matter if you're a student or working, I'm more concerned about the person than her banks account ;)

ME: 33 years old, female, originally from Italy, theoretically a curator of contemporary art but in real daily life employed as a cook!

You can see the ad here, but please get in touch with me direct via internations with your email contact!

Protected content

Zurich Forum