Join now

You want tax back for 2016? (Zurich)

Is your income below CHF 120'000 p.a. and withholding tax is deducted directly from your monthly salary?

Have you paid alimony, business travelling expenses, loan or mortgage's interest? Maybe you paid extra money in your pension fund or in the 3rd pillar 3a? Did you have high expenses for medical care, your child care or donations?

Were these expenses together more than CHF 1'500 last year?

If all of this matches your situation, let’s check for free if you are eligible to get back parts of your paid withholding tax!

All official documents and information are available only in German. In addition the application form has to be as well in German. I offer you to analyse and manage your application at the Swiss tax authority for an all-in fee of CHF 95.

On request, you can receive additional advises due to pension fund, private budget and financial planning, your normal tax declaration (income more than CHF 120'000 p.a.); or financial advises due to leaving Switzerland.

Contact me: Protected content

Zurich Forum

Our Global Partners