Living in Addis Ababa | from Great Britain
"We were urgently looking for an English-speaking doctor in Addis Ababa - a fellow expat then gave us a recommendation via InterNations."
Living in Addis Ababa | from Spain
"Expat living here in Ethiopia is hard sometimes, particularly as a woman. The introduction to InterNations made my life a lot easier."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Addis Ababa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Addis Ababa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Addis Ababa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Addis Ababa
Bienvenue to all French in Addis Ababa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Addis Ababa? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Addis Ababa will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Addis Ababa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Addis Ababa
French Expats in Addis Ababa share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Addis Ababa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "New Flower Of Ethopia".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Addis Ababa’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Addis Ababa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Addis Ababa to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Addis Ababa at our Events
Our community in Addis Ababa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Addis Ababa’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the largest outdoor market in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ethiopia in Addis Ababa as well as French in Ethiopia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Addis Ababa!