Living in Antwerp | from Colombia
"With the help of InterNations members we've found a good real estate agent. Now we live in a very nice house on the outskirts of Antwerp."
Living in Antwerp | from USA
"I've been looking for other Americans women in Antwerp. InterNations unites them all - some have become very close friends by now."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Antwerp
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Antwerp expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Antwerp
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Antwerp
Welcome to all Canadians in Antwerp! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Antwerp? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Antwerp will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Antwerp. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Antwerp
Canadian Expats in Antwerp share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Antwerp exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The municipality on the river Scheldt.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Antwerp’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Antwerp.
- Use the Expat Guide for Antwerp to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Antwerp at our Events
Our community in Antwerp is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Caterina Dauvergne and Rachele Antonucci, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Antwerp’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore Ghent's canals. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Belgium in Antwerp as well as Canadians in Belgium nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Antwerp!