Living in Antwerp | from Colombia
"With the help of InterNations members we've found a good real estate agent. Now we live in a very nice house on the outskirts of Antwerp."
Living in Antwerp | from USA
"I've been looking for other Americans women in Antwerp. InterNations unites them all - some have become very close friends by now."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Antwerp
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Antwerp expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Antwerp
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Antwerp
Grüezi to all Swiss in Antwerp! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Antwerp? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Antwerp will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Antwerp. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Antwerp
Swiss Expats in Antwerp share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Antwerp exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The municipality on the river Scheldt.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Antwerp’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Antwerp.
- Use the Expat Guide for Antwerp to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Antwerp at our Events
Our community in Antwerp is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Rachele An and Caterina Dauvergne, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Antwerp’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore Ghent's canals. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Belgium in Antwerp as well as Swiss in Belgium nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Antwerp!