Living in Barcelona | from Great Britain
"The Internations Events in Barcelona are just the best: There is no better way to get to know fellow expats here in Catalunya."
Living in Barcelona | from USA
"I was looking for a spacious flat near Las Ramblas. Thanks to some help from fellow expats on InterNations, I've found it! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Barcelona
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Barcelona expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Barcelona
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Barcelona
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Barcelona! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Barcelona? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Barcelona will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Barcelona. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Barcelona
Swedish Expats in Barcelona share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Barcelona exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Counts".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Barcelona’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Barcelona.
- Use the Expat Guide for Barcelona to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Barcelona at our Events
Our community in Barcelona is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Manuel Paya and Paul Conde, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Barcelona’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in Barcelona as well as Swedish in Spain nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Barcelona!