Gustavo De faz
Living in Belgrade | from Ecuador
"Belgrade is not an easy city for a new-comer. Joining the InterNations Community for expats in Belgrade helped me a lot to get started."
Living in Belgrade | from Canada
"The InterNations events for expats in Belgrade are really great. The Ambassador has introduced me to a lot of interesting people."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Belgrade
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Belgrade expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Belgrade
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Belgrade
Welcome to all Americans in Belgrade! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Belgrade? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. in which bars in Belgrade will Chicago Cubs' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Belgrade. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all parts of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Belgrade
American Expats in Belgrade share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Belgrade exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "White City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Belgrade’s American expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Belgrade.
- Use the Expat Guide for Belgrade to find information, e.g. about the closest American diplomatic mission or regional AmCham.
Meet fellow Americans in Belgrade at our Events
Our community in Belgrade is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Aleksandra Miric and Katica Steubl, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Belgrade’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other American expats to explore Palić, a lovely lake in North Serbia. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Serbia in Belgrade as well as Americans in Serbia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Belgrade!