InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Bologna
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bologna expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bologna
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Bologna
Bienvenue to all French in Bologna! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Bologna? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Bologna FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bologna. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Bologna
French Expats in Bologna help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Bologna are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "La rossa, la dotta, la grassa!" or Italy's culinary capital.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bologna’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Bologna.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bologna to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Bologna at our Events
Our Bologna community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Ofelia Alberti and Lisane Schuh, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bologna’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover the mountain slopes of Val d'Aosta. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Italy in Bologna and generally French in Italy in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Bologna!