InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Bonn
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bonn expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bonn
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Bonn
Welcome to all Australians in Bonn! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Bonn? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Bonn Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bonn. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Australian Expats in Bonn Posted:
Alina Woudl you know someone who can tune my piano? Thanks Elizabeth
Let me know when you find one
Is she still available?
Hi Jane, I'm an Aussie and looking for a place to stay next year from approx Jan 17- May 17. I ...
Fellow Australians in Bonn
Australian Expats in Bonn help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Bonn are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Germany's former capital.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bonn’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Bonn.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bonn to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in Bonn at our Events
Our Bonn community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Andreas Kluth and Sabine Bembenek, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bonn’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Bonn and generally Australians in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Bonn!